Through this notice, Maria Lluisa Rabell informs users of the website www.marialluisarabell.com in compliance with article 5 of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Data Protection, about its policy of protection of personal information. Maria Lluisa Rabell is not responsible for the content of other websites linked or accessible from this website through hypertext links. The inclusion of links with other websites does not imply the approval of its contents by Maria Lluisa Rabell nor the existence of any type of association between Maria Lluisa Rabell and its owners. The copying, reproduction, transmission, distribution or publication of the contents of this website are prohibited without the express prior consent of Maria Lluisa Rabell. Reproduction and temporary storage of the contents of the website is allowed as long as it is strictly necessary for the use and viewing the website from a personal computer.
The user can access the information of the website without the need to provide any personal data. However, in the event that the user made an inquiry by email, for which you must fill out a form, the personal information provided by you in it, will be incorporated and treated in a file whose recipient and responsible is Maria Lluisa Rabell, domiciled at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Spain, and whose purpose is to provide you with the information you requested, benefit from the advantages associated with completing it and send you our news, news of interest or commercial offers adapted to your particular profile, either by mail or through electronic channels (e-mail) in the case where you have checked the box enabled for this purpose. If you do not wish to receive this type of information, please indicate it specifically in the data request form by unchecking the box enabled.
The interested party may exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation of such data by writing to Maria Lluisa Rabell with address at xxxxxxx Spain, or by e-mail to the following address email@example.com in which it is accredited his identity. The application must contain the name, last name of the interested party, a copy of the DNI and, in the cases that are admitted, a copy of the DNI of the person representing it, as well as a document accrediting the representation, a request in which the application is specified, address to effects of notifications, date and signature of the applicant and supporting documents of the petition he formulates. If the request does not meet the specified requirements, its correction will be required. Regarding the right of access, it will only be denied when the request is made by a person other than the affected party. No consideration will be required for the exercise of rights.
Maria Lluisa Rabell has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the data and to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. Technical and organizational measures are adopted that seek to achieve the basic objectives in terms of security, such as: confidentiality, understood as the limitation of access to information by unauthorized persons; integrity, understood as the maintenance of reliable and quality information, and availability, understood as the guarantee of access to the information system at the request of an authorized user.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television. Its functions can be very varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical features, and so on. Sometimes, cookies are used to store basic information about the browsing habits of the user or their team, to the extent, depending on the case, of being able to recognize it.
Because they are important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more agile and adapted to their preferences, such as storing their language or the currency of their country. In addition, help those responsible for websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them.
Browsing this page means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
1. Cookies for performance improvement: This type of cookies retains your preferences for certain tools or services so you do not have to reconfigure them each time you visit a web page and, in some cases, may be provided by third parties. Some examples are: volume of audiovisual players, article sorting preferences or compatible video playback speeds. In the case of electronic commerce, they allow you to keep information about your shopping basket.
2. Cookies of statistical analysis: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of our services. Thanks to this we can study the navigation on our website, and thus improve the offer of products or services we offer.
3. Geolocation cookies: These cookies are used by programs that try to geographically locate the situation of the computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television, so as to offer you anonymous content and services in a totally anonymous manner.
4. Registration cookies: When you register on our website, cookies are generated that identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have identified yourself on the portal.
These cookies are used to identify your user account and associated services. These cookies are maintained as long as you do not leave the account, close the browser or turn off the device. These cookies can be used in combination with analytical data to individually identify your preferences in our portal.
5. Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to effectively manage the advertising spaces of our website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website. Thanks to her we can know your browsing habits on the internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
How can I set my preferences and revoke my consent to the acceptance of cookies?
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, as well as revoke the consent previously provided, by configuring the options of your internet browser. In the event that you block them, it is possible that certain services that need their use are not available to you.
Below we offer links where you will find information on how you can activate your preferences in the main browsers: